accredited by the
Full Standard Programme (Including Homestay Accommodation) Aged 13-18
£412 per student per week (June and August only) + £25 registration fee (minimum 2 weeks). £460 per student per week (July 1 to 31)
+ £25 registration fee (minimum 2 weeks).
Start date (Monday's): June 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, August 5 (end 16) 2013
- English language testing and tuition (15 hours per week - maximum class size 15).
- Teaching materials and course certificate.
- ID card.
- Use of Dorothy Stringer High School facilities; sports hall, basketball courts, playing fields,
tennis courts, trampolines, dance studio, computers, library, swimming pool, cafeteria (subject to availability).
- Full programme of local social, cultural, sporting activities (incl. all entrance fees).
- Services of social leaders.
- Full day week-end excursion including entrance fees (e.g. London): 1 full day excursion per
2 week course, 2 per 3 weeks, 3 per 4 weeks etc.
- Full board accommodation (shared room) with a carefully selected host family (breakfast, packed lunch, evening meal)
- Assistance with obtaining visas if required. (BISS is accredited by the British Council)
- Cooked school lunch: £25 per week (Monday to Friday)
- Family maximum 20 minutes walk from school £75 per week.
- Daily return transport to/from school by taxi (2 mile radius): £80 per week. (Mon-Fri)
- Local bus pass: £17 per week (highly recommended).
- Single room (limited availability): £75 per week.
- Airport transfers: £70 Gatwick one way; £120 Heathrow one way; £160 Stansted one way.
- Unaccompanied Child (under 16) airport chaperon service: £50 (return).
- One to one English tuition (subject to availability) £35 per hour.
- Personal insurance (e.g. health, personal belongings, etc.). Quotation on request.
Endsleigh Student Insurance
- Any additional excursions and activities not part of the programme. (Details on request)
- Public transport in Brighton (We can pre-arrange purchase of local bus pass).
Prices per student per week (minimum 2 weeks), plus £25 registration fee per student:
- Standard Programme (Without accommodation): £292 (June/August), £340 (July)
- Standard Tuition Only (Without accommodation or activities): £160(June/August) £170 (July)
- Standard Plus Semi-Intensive (21 hours tuition per week): £502 (June/August), £550 (July)
- Standard Plus Semi-Intensive (Without accommodation): £382 (June/August), £430 (July)
- Standard Group with residential accommodation at University: Prices on request.
- Special Group Programme any time of year: Prices on request.
- Dorothy Stringer High School, Loder Road, Brighton. BN1 6PZ
If you would like to book one of our Teenage Courses fill in the Enquiry form
'Contact Us' tab.